No matter what you are looking for, it is my specialty as a professional photographer to provide you with art.
Along with having fun of course!
So let's start with what I am passionate about, besides feeling completely at ease behind a camera:
- That very first sip of flavored coffee always provides me with that "satisfaction" feeling. I feel my body completely relax. That's why I like to meet my clients for their pre-consultation at a coffee shop - care to join me?
- Currently I volunteer taking photos of babies in the NICU and it takes me all over the state and into Minnesota. These babies are precious, tiny ones who are vulnerable. 2019 marks my 5th year giving back.
- Birth and newborn photography is very special and unique and that is why I have chosen to do this full time. As a trained Doula, I have extensive experience with the birthing process, and will be on call near your due date to capture the emotion and joy of your baby's arrival into the world. Please refer to our birth photography FAQs for more information. P.S. I have a great retired "grandma" that takes care of my son, the best part is she lives just 8 minutes from me!
- My children, I have 3! My daughter, the eldest at 24, was a preemie and the smallest of all three by far! She is living in her first home for the last couple of years, and enjoying everything life has to offer. My middle son is 21, just came back from his first deployment over seas and has gotten his first apartment at his duty station. (very proud and nervous mama here, go Army!). Then, there is my youngest at 7 years old: always talking, always in front of my camera, and always tugging Mom's heart strings.
- My favorite candy is...candy! I am a sweet-a-holic!
So now that you know a little about me, I want to make sure that I get to hear about you. What is it you want captured? What story can I tell? Contact me today, and let's talk about what I can do for you.